To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart Failure Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Venous thromboembolism: a public health concern.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38 (PMID: 20331949): S495-S501
- 2019 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism developed in collaboration with the European Respiratory Society (ERS).Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 543-603
- Pulmonary embolism: a practical guide for the busy clinician.Heart Fail Clin. 2020; 16: 317-330
- Pulmonary embolism, part I: Epidemiology, risk factors and risk stratification, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis and nonthrombotic pulmonary embolism.Exp Clin Cardiol. 2013; 18: 129-138
- Histopathologic analysis of extracted thrombi from deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism: Mechanisms and timing.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 97 (Epub 2021 Feb 1. PMID: 33522027): 1422-1429
Burke AP, Aubry M-C, Maleszewski JJ, et al. Pulmonary Embolism and Infarction. Practical Thoracic Pathology: Diseases of the Lung, Heart, and Thymus. 65; 300-309 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- The dating of thrombus organization in cases of pulmonary embolism: an autopsy study.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2019; 19: 250
- Clinical manifestations and pulmonary histopathological analysis related to different diseases in patients with fatal pulmonary thromboembolism: an autopsy study.Open Access Emergency Medicine: OAEM. 2014; 6: 15-21
- An untapped resource: characteristics of thrombus recovered from intermediate or high risk pulmonary embolus patients.Cardiovasc Pathol. 2022; 57: 107392
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.